- Three Elements to Inspire Change
Want to inspire change? Don’t shame. Same way we never listened when our parents nagged us to clean our rooms, shaming people doesn’t inspire them to join your side.
- Food Advice Straight From Jonathan Gold
Here are Jonathan Gold’s book recommendations for aspiring foodies.
- Marketers, Read This Before You Write Your Next Case Study
My very best advice on writing case studies that actually move the needle.
- How to Pitch Yourself As a Guest Contributor
I wrote a guest article for Adweek. Here’s how you can create similar opportunities for yourself.
- No, You Don’t Need a Famous Guest Speaker
Don’t be blinded be bright household names, or go around scrounging for a speaker fee you can’t afford. You won’t see the ROI.
- My Mother’s Day Message to You
Here’s a short story about the birth of my son, suggestions for how you can help a mom, and my message to you even though I’m not your mom.
- Is Blockchain Good or Bad for the Environment? Yes.
When it comes to environmentalism and blockchain technology, it’s all relative.
- Your April Fools’ Day Prank Sucks
I harbor a special kind of hate for April Fools’ Day. And the more I thought about it, the more I realized it’s because pranks erode people’s trust.
- Asian Hate Was Always Here
My personal reflection as a Filipino American living in the U.S.
- Beyond SEO: Rethink Your Content Marketing Strategy
SEO is a long-term play. So in the meantime, use content to power the rest of your marketing team and grow your business.
- Sleep Train Your Baby and Reclaim Your Life
This is the story of why and how I sleep trained my baby at six weeks old.
- Maybe You Should Scrub Your Floors With Your Hands
Yesterday, I grabbed two kitchen sponges, filled a metal bowl with vinegar and water, and scrubbed the entire downstairs with my hands.
- A Podcaster’s Guide to Guest Preparation
I’ve been hosting the Growth Machine Marketing Podcast for almost four months now. I’ve interviewed top content creators…
- My Grandpa Would Have Been 103 Today
My grandpa, Tirso de Leon, would have turned 103 today. He died in the Philippines in 2007 from natural causes.
- How to Move During a Pandemic
Everything you need to know to move during a global pandemic.
- Love Where You Live
You need to love where you live. And you need to define what that love is to you.
- In a Pandemic, There Is No Room for Resentment
It used to be that when I’d hear the soft beep of my husband’s PlayStation, I’d involuntarily let out an “ugh.”
- How to Prepare for Pregnancy
Everything you need to do before getting pregnant — and they’re mostly things no one has told you.