The Menu is my new weekly newsletter of original thoughts and curated insights — all bundled into a detailed list to give you some food for thought.
Why “the menu”? The etymology of the French word menu means: a “detailed list of dishes to be served,” a play on my culinary school training. It also means a “list of options displayed on a [computer] screen,” which speaks to my work in tech/marketing.
And with this weekly newsletter, my goal is to package up insights into a menu of options for you.
Finally, menu means, “small, detailed”… like me!
Here’s what you can expect from my weekly menu:
- 2 original insights.
- 1 recipe or food tip. No backstory.
- 4 links to interesting content.
Want to read before you commit? Check out past editions…
- The Menu #11: Writing Hooks; Big Name Guest Speakers; BBQ Burgers
- The Menu #10: Create Considerately; Podcast Advice; Crispy Tofu
- The Menu #9: Date Night Food and a Flamin’ Hot Lie
- The Menu #8: New Beginnings and Croissant French Toast
- The Menu #7: Mother’s Day Message; French Toast; Writing Group
- The Menu #6: Reset; Mother’s Day Gifts; Garlic Noodles
- The Menu #5: Never a Girlboss; Employee Stocks; Einstein’s Wife
- The Menu #4: It’s all relative…
- The Menu #3: Inclusion; Ethical Food; Kefta Kebabs
- The Menu #2: April Fools’ Day Sucks; BitClout; Maple Whiskey Sour
- The Menu #1: On Asian Hate; How to Talk; Chicken Teriyaki