The Menu is my new weekly newsletter of original thoughts and curated insights — all bundled into a detailed list to give you some food for thought.
Why “the menu”? The etymology of the French word menu means: a “detailed list of dishes to be served,” a play on my culinary school training. It also means a “list of options displayed on a [computer] screen,” which speaks to my work in tech/marketing.
And with this weekly newsletter, my goal is to package up insights into a menu of options for you.
Finally, menu means, “small, detailed”… like me!
Here’s what you can expect from my weekly menu:
- 2-3 insights or learnings.
- 1 food or recipe tip. No fluff. No backstory.
- Quick links to interesting content. Never more than 4.
Want to read before you commit? Check out past editions…
- The Menu #7: Mother’s Day Message; French Toast; Writing Group
- The Menu #6: Reset; Mother’s Day Gifts; Garlic Noodles
- The Menu #5: Never a Girlboss; Employee Stocks; Einstein’s Wife
- The Menu #4: It’s all relative…
- The Menu #3: Inclusion; Ethical Food; Kefta Kebabs
- The Menu #2: April Fools’ Day Sucks; BitClout; Maple Whiskey Sour
- The Menu #1: On Asian Hate; How to Talk; Chicken Teriyaki